"user+stuff" and alias files in exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan Barrett
A: exim-users
Asunto: "user+stuff" and alias files in exim
Suppose that I have an aliases file containing

    joe: bloggs@???

and mail arrives for joe+extra@???. I want to forward the
mail to bloggs+extra@???.

How do I do that? I can see how to use suffix matching to enable the
alias lookup to succeed, but not how to insert the suffix back into the
result.

I know I could have a data file containing lines like

    joe: new_local_part=bloggs new_domain=some.other.domain

and a smartuser driver with complicated "new_address" attribute involving
a file lookup for {$local_part:new_local_part}, the $local_part_suffix
variable, and a file lookup for {$local_part:new_domain}; but I'd really
prefer to have the data file be more readable.

Alan