exim and ipoptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Niels Provos
A: exim-users
Asunto: exim and ipoptions
Hello!

Last night I per chance looked into ip source routing again and didn't
find any handling for that in the exim-1.594 sources.
Source routing is a socket option which allows to enter gateways which
must be passed instead of the normal route. Using them you could basically
spoof any sender address without exim noticing.
If that is not handled as I fear you should really do that as fast as you
can. If you are lacking the time or need some help with that I would
gladly help out.

Greetings
Niels Provos =8)

- PHYSnet Rechnerverbund     PGP V2.6 Public key via finger or key server
  Niels Provos
  Universitaet Hamburg       WWW: http://www.physnet.uni-hamburg.de/provos/
  Jungiusstrasse 9           E-Mail: provos@???
  Germany 20355 Hamburg      Tel.:   +49 40 4123-2504     Fax: -6571