[exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeremy Harris
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?
On 1/14/24 22:18, Slavko via Exim-users wrote:
> That would be great, once it will be included in main, for real
> quarantine, where releasing message can be (near to) daily task.

To be fair, I only leant in that direction so that additionally
delivering as a notification to the admon/reviewer would be
easy. If no notification, or not an actual copy, would do
then instead of the (not in main) queuefil transport, just
direct to the alternate queue in ACL. That's in main.

> "reintroducing" can be mark for user, that message was inspected
> by someone other than recipient

I agree, that can be a valid need.
--
Cheers,