[exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Slavko
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?
Dňa 14. januára 2024 20:34:12 UTC používateľ Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>Longterm, I'd think something like using the experimental
>queuefile transport would be simplest. You can either manually
>copy the spool file pair back to the main spooldir, or
>just use a directory suitable for a named-queue operation.

That would be great, once it will be included in main, for real
quarantine, where releasing message can be (near to) daily task.

But for me this solution acts as SPAM archive, eg. to (re)learn/train
SPAM filter and to see/inspect content of SPAMs. Messages was
already rejected by fakerejct The archive is accessible via web
(for me), including decoding MIME. Especially for decoding of MIME
(but for training too) i need plain message format.

As i mentioned already, releasing message from it is really rare,
it happens only when i did some mistake in my SPAM filtering or
so...

>The advantage of these is you're not *re-introducing* the
>message into the mailflow,

Sure, on some systems it can be important, but on other side, that
"reintroducing" can be mark for user, that message was inspected
by someone other than recipient... I don't know how to describe it
properly in English. I even send extra mail after that release to user,
to he/she can know that ;-)

regards

--
Slavko