[exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeremy Harris
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: How can I force redelivery of saved message?
On 1/14/24 20:01, Slavko via Exim-users wrote:
> If it will happen more often, one can store them bsmtp form
> directly (but i never tried)... IIRC, the message has then extra

Longterm, I'd think something like using the experimental
queuefile transport would be simplest. You can either manually
copy the spool file pair back to the main spooldir, or
just use a directory suitable for a named-queue operation.

For the former you might need a commandline macro to say
"yes really deliver this"; I've not thought about it too hard.
For the latter, $queue_name.

The advantage of these is you're not *re-introducing* the
message into the mailflow,
--
Cheers,
Jeremy