[exim] Message is locked (another process is handling this m…

Author: Ronaldo Luiz
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Message is locked (another process is handling this message)
Hi Sirs,

I'm getting messages locked on Exim Queue for a lot of hours, usually for
days and I need to restart Exim to clean the queue.

Below is an example of a message that is locked for 16 hours.

What I have to do in order to setting a timeout and send a message or alert
to the sender?

Many thanks in advance.

Ronaldo Luiz

Oct 25, 2022, 8:50 AM    sender@???             1onISA-0006hi-N9
receiver@???     41 KB     Queued

> WHM Delivery Message

LOG: MAIN

cwd=/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot 4 args: /usr/sbin/exim -v -M
1onISA-0006hi-N9

delivering 1onISA-0006hi-N9

LOG: skip_delivery MAIN

Spool file for 1onISA-0006hi-N9 is locked (another process is handling this
message)

> exiwhat

25779 delivering 1onISA-0006hi-N9: waiting for a remote delivery subprocess
to finish

25782 delivering 1onISA-0006hi-N9 to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com
[173.194.197.26]/NULL (condtriangular@???)