Re: [exim] Message is locked (another process is handling th…

Author: graeme
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Message is locked (another process is handling this message)
This might be a possible symptom of the issue previously reported with mail
to gmail hanging (given the target of the mail below):
https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20220810.000245.edf27d60.en.html (it's
a kernel bug - there is a workround until you can get onto a 5.18 kernel).

You should be able to see if this is only for mail going to gmail MX hosts,
and also see other logged messages (as per the thread above) if this is the
case.

Graeme