Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults
On 05/06/2021 11:35, Richard Salts via Exim-users wrote:
> Sorry to necro something this old, but did anything come of this idea?

No. In my view there is no need to add builtin support, since
you can do anything you want using existing facilities.

> I'm looking to obfuscate the smtp.auth=username and smtp.remote-ip=x.x.x.x in messages which are authenticated.
>
> I was planning on doing something with ${sg ...} is that a silly idea?

Seems rather complicated; why not just not add the AR header
for an authenticated sender? What info *do* you want to present
for them?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy