Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Richard Salts
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults
On 26/09/2019 9:17 pm, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users wrote:

> Or you are talking about changing the outcome of the ${authresults }?
> This feels ugly. Some modifier, to alter the information that
> ${authresults } generates, woud be good. (And additionally, defaulting
> the (currently) one and only parameter to $primary_hostname}
>
>      $authresults
>      defaulting to
>              ${authresults{$primary_hostname}{iprev:dkim:spf:…}}

>      ${authresults{example.com}{-auth}}
>      ${authresults{example.com}{-auth}}
>      ${authresults{example.com}{iprev:dkim}

> --
> Heiko

Sorry to necro something this old, but did anything come of this idea?

I'm looking to obfuscate the smtp.auth=username and
smtp.remote-ip=x.x.x.x in messages which are authenticated.

I was planning on doing something with ${sg ...} is that a silly idea?