Re: [exim] Exim 4.94.2 - security update released

Author: Felix Schwarz
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.94.2 - security update released

Am 06.05.21 um 15:35 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:
> (I got reports that Fedora's packages where stuck on some test server.
> (?))

Updates are not "stuck" but in a testing repo. This is meant to check that we
only push actually working software to users. I'm not sure why the Fedora/EPEL
maintainer chose to use testing also for that security release.

As it is right now the updates will go to stable once there is enough positive
feedback by users:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?packages=exim

Fedora 33 already has this in stable as we had enough positive feedback.

Felix