Re: [exim] Exim 4.94.2 - security update released

Author: Konstantin Boyandin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.94.2 - security update released
On 04.05.2021 20:40, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users wrote:
> We have prepared a security release, tagged as "exim-4.94.2".
>
> This release contains all changes on the exim-4.94+fixes branch plus
> security fixes.

I wonder whether current Exim maintainer at EPEL reads this list.

The last known EPEL Exim version is 4.94 #2, built on March 25, 2021. It
wasn't difficult to build Exim from sources and replace insecure EPEL
version, but it's not exactly my understanding of fun.

(yes, no problem building Exim package(s) for EPEL, once I understand
the exact way to to that)

--
Sincerely,

Konstantin Boyandin