Re: [exim] EXIM clusters and rate limiting

Author: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] EXIM clusters and rate limiting
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 07:33:20AM +1000, Brad King via Exim-users wrote:
> I guess I am asking is there a way for each EXIM server to know what
> the others are doing so as to make decisions on connections and rate
> limits?

Exim can communicate with outer world, for example, via ${readsocket..}
or ${run..} functions, database lookups (of many types) and so on.
Data may be passed in and out, used it in ACLs, routers, transports.
So you can effectively manage your servers with external software, but
no clusterization tools are shipped out of the box.
--
Eugene Berdnikov