Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 10.35 testing issues on Windows

Author: Daniel Richard G.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 10.35 testing issues on Windows
Hi Philip,

On Sat, 2020 Nov 21 11:55-05:00, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have fixed the RunTest script by making it copy testdata/testbtables
> to the current directory before running test 2 (which now looks for
> ./testdata). Please can you advise me on the correct command to add to
> RunTest.bat to make it do the same. Is this right?
>
> copy %srcdir%\testdata\testbtables testbtables

Yes, though you may want to use the "/y" option to avoid prompting the
user to confirm overwriting the destination file if it exists.

Also, this command will understand a destination of ".", if you
so prefer.

> I also added testbtables to the list of files that are deleted when
> RunTest completes.

Please let me know when SVN has the fixes for this and the other issue,
and I'll be happy to give it a try to ensure everything is working.

--Daniel

--
Daniel Richard G. || skunk@???
My ASCII-art .sig got a bad case of Times New Roman.