Re: [exim] Exim as a backup MX server

Author: basti
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim as a backup MX server
when exim is the MTA it can not be false to have a backup / 2nd MX, not
only when the primary is down. when one of your user spam and the
primary is black listed for example. but that is only one reason to send
the outoing mail thow the 2'nd mx.

The MDA can be ha-cluster. but in my opinion HA is more "asking for
thruble" then it can help. auto switch does not always what is should.
(split brain)