Re: [exim] Auto-bcc certain outgoing mail?

Author: Kathy Sechrist
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Auto-bcc certain outgoing mail?
I accomplished this (ymmv) by creating a new file with the following,
and saving it to

/usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/sysfilter/options

# Exim filter
if first_delivery
and ("$sender_address:" contains "user1@???")
and not ("$h_X-Spam-Checker-Version:" begins "SpamAssassin")
then
unseen deliver "user2@???"
endif

I then enabled this filter through WHM > Exim Configuration Manager >
Filters

(FYI I tried several versions of this file before landing on this one
that works well. YMMV.)

Be warned - the additional recipient will receive a copy of the outgoing
email with no changes, so it will appear as if it had been sent directly
to them unless they look at the TO field. I suggest copying the emails
to a separate account set up explicitly for the purpose of receiving
copies to prevent unintentional replies/read receipts to the copied mail.