Re: [exim] Auto-bcc certain outgoing mail?

Author: Yves
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Auto-bcc certain outgoing mail?
Hello,
I would also be interested in the answer to that question, if someone knows.
My use case is: 1 alias=2 local recipients; when one local recipient
replies with this alias as a sender, the second person of this alias
should get the information too, without the first person having to
bother adding them as BCC.
Thanks