[exim] exim Daemon not flush queue

Author: Emanuel Gonzalez
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] exim Daemon not flush queue
Hello, i have noticed that exim does not retry sending messages in the frozen state automatically.

Inside the file /etc/init.d/exim I see the following

        # Start daemons.
        echo -n "Starting exim: "
        /bin/chown -R exim:exim /var/spool/exim 2> /dev/null
        daemon /opt/exim/bin/exim -bd -q 15m
        echo
        touch /var/lock/subsys/exim

I modify the configuration in the following way:

        # Start daemons.
        echo -n "Starting exim: "
        /bin/chown -R exim:exim /var/spool/exim 2> /dev/null
        daemon /opt/exim/bin/exim -bd -qff 1m
        echo
        touch /var/lock/subsys/exim

but I see that the post queue is not processed again every 1 minute as indicated by the -qff parameter.

Any ideas.?

Regards,