Re: [exim] Optional 'aliases' router?

Author: Marco Gaiarin
To: Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Optional 'aliases' router?
Mandi! Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
In chel di` si favelave...

> The routing chain is restarted for each child-address generated
> by a router, by default. See section 10 of
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-how_exim_receives_and_delivers_mail.html

OK, seems clear. Using 'child-address' seems not my case.

I can declare the first router as 'unseen', but with that i miss the condition
when the first router (the responder) is defined and the second one (the
alias) is not.

So the first alias have to return 'unseen' if and only if the second router
are defined.

Can i write an 'unseen' conditional request? Or, speaking generally, there's
some way to set boolean optons in trasport based on condition? ;-)

PS: Anyway... seems to me that i need something like that:
    https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/EximAutoReply

--
  Il Re di Spagna fece vela, verso l'isola incantata
  pero` quell'isola non c'era,