Re: [exim] Spambox cfg for remote delivery?

Author: Jaap Winius
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spambox cfg for remote delivery?

Quoting Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <exim-users@???>:

> Uhmm… My fault. A redirect router does not use a transport, it just
> generates a new address.

No problem; I figured as much.

> The + is there for no reason (Didn't you use it in your example?) You
> can create whatever address you like in the data option. I wouldn't use
> the {} braces though, or do you want to have braces there?)

As Jeremy pointed out earlier, I dropped the braces and replaced the
plus with a minus to get what I wanted. And, after adding an extra
filter for testing purposes I see that it works! The finished product:

spambox:
debug_print = "R: local_user for $local_part@$domain"
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
check_local_user
local_parts = ! root
condition = ${if eq{$acl_m_spam}{match}}
data = $local_part-spam@???
cannot_route_message = Unknown user

Once again, I get by with a little help from my friends (at the Exim
mailing list). :-) Thanks ever so much!

Cheers,

Jaap