Re: [exim] Spambox cfg for remote delivery?

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spambox cfg for remote delivery?
Jaap Winius <jwinius@???> (Mi 18 Okt 2017 17:14:53 CEST):

> Quoting Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <exim-users@???>:
>
> > spambox:
> >     driver = redirect
> >     domains = +local_domains
> >     check_local_user
> >     local_parts = ! root
> >     condition = ${if eq{$acl_m_spam}{match}}
> >     data = $local_part+spam@???
> >     transport = remote_smtp     <-- some transport that can be used
> >                                     to send the message to the spambox
> >                                     host

> That doesn't work. Exim won't start, stating:
>
> spambox router:
> a transport must not be defined for this router

Uhmm… My fault. A redirect router does not use a transport, it just
generates a new address.

> Also, wouldn't "{$local_part}-spam@???" be a better way to
> change the local part from "bob" on to "bob-spam", or does your "+" already
> do that?

The + is there for no reason (Didn't you use it in your example?) You
can create whatever address you like in the data option. I wouldn't use
the {} braces though, or do you want to have braces there?)

Sorry again for the confusion.

--
Heiko