[exim] Using Kaspersky 8.0.1 with Exim 4.89

Author: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Using Kaspersky 8.0.1 with Exim 4.89
Hi list!

I'm using Exim 4.89 (installed from Debian-Repositories) and I need to
check incoming E-Mails with Kaspersky 8.0.1.

I configured Exim so:

av_scanner = aveserver:/run/klms/rds_av

   deny  message          = 552 PDV04 - This message contains malware
($malware_name)
         malware          = *

very similar to other Servers with ClamAV...

Well, it does NOT work...
If I try to send an E-Mail (with or without virus!) it hangs on the check.
exim -bh say that:

>>> warn: condition test succeeded in ACL "acl_check_data"
>>> processing "deny"
>>> message: 552 PDV04 - This message contains malware ($malware_name).
>>> check malware = *

No error in the Log of Kaspersky...

Has someone an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)