Re: [exim] Routers - Headers

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Routers - Headers
Rob Gunther via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Fr 11 Aug 2017 08:49:30 CEST):
> My assumption was correct, I found this blurb in the documentation
> <http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html>
> on
> routers.
>
> *New header lines are not actually added until the message is in the
> process of being transported. This means that references to header lines in
> string expansions in the transport’s configuration do not “see” the added
> header lines. *

That talks about header lines added in transports. What is mentioned
about header lines added in routers? (I'm not sure..)

> So back to my original question... What can I do in a router that I can
> then read as a condition of another router?

You can try setting address_data.

(And I revoke my question about the subsequent routers, as the first one
was a redirect router…)

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann