Re: [exim] recepient verification callout with defer_ok fail…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] recepient verification callout with defer_ok fails on graylisted server with error code 450
On 06/07/17 11:07, Dr. Volker Jaenisch via Exim-users wrote> require authenticated = *> message = REJECTED - Recipient Verify Failed - User Not Found> verify = recipient/callout=2m,defer_ok,use_sender> logwrite = :main: Send to $local_part@$domain is REJECTED of
> 2017-07-06 10:08:16 [5039] Send to thomas.bindel@??? is
> REJECTED of User Not Found

> If I telnet to the server it is oviously graylisted:

> 250 2.1.0 Ok
> rcpt to:thomas.bindel@???
> 450 4.2.0 <thomas.bindel@???>: Recipient address rejected:
> Greylisted, see http://postgrey.schweikert.ch/help/htw-dresden.de.html

We don't know that the callout actually received a 450, even though
the manual test does. Is it repeatable? Could you run with debug,
or capture packets?

--
Cheers,
Jeremy