Re: [exim] Retry Rules

Author: Joseph Kezar
To: Heiko Schlittermann, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Retry Rules
Heiko + Exim Users,
Thank you for providing that link. I have consulted that link prior to
my composing my original email to the exim-users group. I in fact am the
one who wrote this retry rule based on that exim specification. My goal
was to write a rule that retries every 1 min for up to 1 hour. Then every
30 min for up to 4 hours. Finally every 1 hour for 5 days. Does my rule
for vermont.gov recipients appear to behave this way?:
vermont.gov * F,1h,1m; F,4h,30m; F,5d,1h

Thanks,
Joe Kezar