Re: [exim] Yahoo "Temporary" Rejections

Author: Rical Jasan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Yahoo "Temporary" Rejections
On 03/17/2017 09:53 AM, Dan Liles wrote:
> What version of exim are you using?

On this particular host it's 4.88, but from EPEL:

$ rpm -q exim
exim-4.88-2.el6.x86_64

I was going to build from source because that package was years-stale,
but they recently started paying attention to it again.

The per-message keys make sense (see Jeremy's reply), and the problem
eventually went away. I was thinking if it were absolutely necessary to
not contact those hosts/domains for a given period, one could probably
manage that with smarter queue runners. In this case, start one every 4
hours for recipients in the given domain, and make sure any other queue
runners don't try to process them if shorter interval runners were
necessary.

Rical