Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address

Author: Jasen Betts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address

sure, exipick seems to allow all the variables mentioned in the exim
spec, chapter 11, section 9 that describe the message and don't
have a constrained scope.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html#SECTexpvar

including h_... headers variable, and acl... exim ACL variables

(so, assuming that you want both auth id and canpaign id and that the header is X-Campaign-Id )

exipick --show-vars=authenticated_id,h_x-campaign-id

You add more using commas.