Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address

Author: Jasen Betts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address
On 2017-02-06, Dan Liles via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> Hello Jason,
>
> Yes sorry those were made up ;).
>
> Ok, well what about by the authentication id?
>
> Could I group them by that? ( We determine the interface / ip by the
> authentication id using lsearch. )

authenticated_id is a property of the received email, so in theory yes.

You can get the raw data by

exipick --show-vars=authenticated_id

You'll then need to count the results and produce the summary.

exipick output is similar to exim -bp output (except that it uses spaces
instead of tabs), and it appears than exiqsumm is already compatible
with this format, so if you are, or can find, a perl programmer.
extending exiqsumm to do what you want should be possible.