Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address

Author: Dan Liles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] getting a report by domain / ip address
Hello Jasen,

This is great, I'm a bit of a perl programmer so I might be able to pull it
off.

Can I pull header values? For example we include a campaign id and customer
id - so if I could isolate those as well it could be valuable in flagging
content that's being poorly received and potentially disabling it until we
can talk with them to fix what's going on.

So can we pull header values with exipick as well?

I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Thanks again!

Dan