Re: [pcre-dev] ftp site HTTPS; mail domain?

Author: Andrew Ho
To: Phil Pennock
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] ftp site HTTPS; mail domain?
Hi Phil,

Thanks for doing this, it's great to see HTTPS become the default these
days. I've updated the links from http://pcre.org/ to the HTTPS
variants. I'll try to get around to setting up HTTPS for pcre.org itself
sometime soon.

Humbly,

Andrew

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves                         Andrew Ho
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.                  andrew@???
  All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.             https://zeuscat.com/andrew/