Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures

Góra strony
Autor: Ian Zimmerman
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures
On 2017-01-11 13:24, Ivo Truxa wrote:

> Before I start investigating closer, I want to ask whether anyone
> experiences also frequent DKIM signature failures at messages sent
> from Gmail. On my server, around ¼ of received Gmail messages do not
> pass the DKIM test with "body hash mismatch" failure. Those message
> are no forwarded email, they come directly from a Gmail server. And
> they are also no fakes - I verified that they came from genuine Gmail
> senders.

Is it possible that some software between gmail signing and the final
delivering MTA (could be on your host, could be somewhere in between) is
altering the message?

In particular, I would look at the MIME structure of the failing
messages versus the good ones. Is there any correlation?

If you have the patience, see the thread below and the multiple
subthreads it spawned, which prompted me to change my -- sigline at the
bottom.

https://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=147417981514310&w=2

Yes I know MARC is ugly and hard to read - sorry, Gmane is a zombie and
gossamer doesn't carry the list.