Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures

Góra strony
Autor: Torsten Tributh
Dla: Exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures
Hi,
i see similar issues.
Only Gmail (verified really sended by gmail) users are several times
verified with broken DKIM with "body hash mismatch" failures
This happens also to our systems.
Except from real SPAM that are the only senders with an amount of broken
DKIM.

You can't find it on google which i also tried before.
....but it is still an actual thread.
I can't give a percentage on that error, because of only few accounts
are mailing with gmail.

Regards Torsten

--
Torsten