Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures

Góra strony
Autor: Ivo Truxa
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Gmail frequent DKIM failures

It is not only possible, it is practically certain, and that's why I am asking here, to see whether others have the same experience. If nobody else uses to see failed DKIMs from Gmail, then it is more likely that there is a problem with altering the messages on our end. However, if it is a common issue, then there may be already someone who investigated it and found the culprit. In that case I could spare myself the time with analyzing the messages.

Well, Torsten Tributh reported now identical problems on their server, so I am not completely alone, but I would still love to hear from others if it happens to them too, or not at all.

Thanks,
Ivo Truxa