Re: [exim] only RSET accepted now

Author: Twilek
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] only RSET accepted now
Hi Jeremy, hi Heiko,

I am sorry but this will probably break the threading again. I read
the mailing list in digest mode and have not found a way to reply to a
specific mail while keeping the thread/reference intact.

First of all kudos to both of you for your quick and competent
replies, this is not something to be taken for granted with a lot of
open source software (or even paid software for that matter), so thank
you for that.

I have to admit that your answers are a bit beyond the horizon of my
knowledge of the SMTP protocol (or other mail protocols :-) ), but I
have gathered from your replies that somehow horde does not follow
the RFCs for SMTP correctly.
So would it be good idea to take this up with the horde devs again
with the information you provided?

Regards

Henning