Re: [exim] Exclude host from sender verification

Góra strony
Autor: Richard Clayton
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exclude host from sender verification
In message <2a24aa87-701f-e135-7548-9aa8a96cc01b@???>, Jeremy
Harris <jgh@???> writes

>On 26/05/16 15:14, Mike Brudenell wrote:
>>    - the DKIM signature failed to verify: "dkim=neutral (body hash did not
>>    verify) header.i=@allard.it;"

>Yes, DKIM breaks mailing lists.

which is why the latest versions of mailing list software have
workarounds of one kind or another for dealing with this

>Apparently Google want to also.

they announced last October that they would change their own (gmail)
DMARC records to p=reject ... I assume that they will honour their own
request for incoming email.

The announcement said the change would occur in "June 2016", which -- as
the saying has it -- is Real Soon Now

- --
richard                                                   Richard Clayton

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin 11 Nov 1755