Re: [exim] Exclude host from sender verification

Góra strony
Autor: Renaud Allard
Dla: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exclude host from sender verification

On 05/26/2016 04:31 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 26/05/16 15:14, Mike Brudenell wrote:
>>    - the DKIM signature failed to verify: "dkim=neutral (body hash did not
>>    verify) header.i=@allard.it;"

> Yes, DKIM breaks mailing lists.
>
> Apparently Google want to also.

Actually, it's not DKIM alone, it's because I have set a strict DMARC
policy. Without the strict DMARC policy, the message would probably land
in your inbox.
But the fact is that the strict DMARC policy is increasingly becoming
the default.
Let's face it, email is not anymore what it was 10+ years ago.