Re: [exim] Troubleshoot callout cache not working

Author: Emmanuel Noobadmin
To: Mike Brudenell
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Troubleshoot callout cache not working
Hi,

On 2/24/16, Mike Brudenell <mike.brudenell@???> wrote:
> Also check that this configuration file doesn't use the include directive
> to include any other configuration files. If it does, check those for
> "callout" directives as well.

Thanks for the detailed suggestions and it was this first thing that
caught me out. There was an include to anti-spam block cracking conf
file which rejects the connection if more than a few recipients could
not be verified.

Now I don't have any callout verification active, sends are snappy and
the users are happy. Although I am wondering if this would be wise in
the long run due to possible spamming.