Re: [exim] OT: Annonymuos poster

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] OT: Annonymuos poster

On Fri, 2015-09-04 at 11:03 +0200, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:

> OTOH everybody is free to choose just some name. So, how can you know
> that my name on this list is my real name? That means, the full name of
> the poster is of limited use.

Essentially the *message* and not the identity of the messenger is more
important.

If one's house is on fire, does one genuinely care about the name of the
person alerting everyone or does one primarily care about the
*message* ? That is the fundamental point.

Remember, there is *NO* privacy on the public Internet. Google never
ever deletes - it stores and sells information privately and supplies
Uncle Sam with information it gathers world-wide on citizens and in
Europe on citizens' home wifi systems, IP addresses, exteriors of
citizens' homes and on the MTA's used for their incoming and outgoing
emails. British Airways and the British Government use Google for public
emails so citizens' personal details are logged by Google.

Does one's knowledge of how to use Exim increase, or decrease, because
someone somewhere in the world asks a question about Exim ?

Happy weekend everyone, even anonymous persons :-)

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.