Re: [exim] aliases router

Author: Bertrand Caplet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] aliases router
> Exim takes the routers in the order you define them, modulo
> use of file-include directives in the config. I believe that
> Deb makes heavy use of the latter facility. Either go
> ask them, or read the manual and work out how their stuff works.

Maybe I'm wrong but the tests I did demonstrate it's not true for
manualrouter. I think manualroute goes directly to transport "remote_smtp".
As I said I tried modifying the name of virtual_aliases file config to
be first in exim config. But there's no point, that's the same.

The only way to make it work is to set only the virtual_aliases config
file in router directory...

--
CHUNKZ.NET - dodgy DIYer and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)