Re: [exim] aliases router

Author: Bertrand Caplet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] aliases router
> On 10/01/15 22:29, Bertrand Caplet wrote:
>> Well I tried to set virtualaliases first with number ans it doesn't work.
>
> Exim has no concept of a number here. Perhaps you are using the
> Debian config system? If so, you're probably best to ask in a
> deb-specific forum. Start here:
> https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/DebianExim4

Thanks a lot for the link. Indeed I don't think this is related to
debian config. My manualroute is like this :

>driver = manualroute
>transport = remote_smtp
>route_list = domain.com host.com

Is there a way to make the manualroute goes through other files before
go to transport remote_smtp ?

Regards,
--
CHUNKZ.NET - dodgy DIYer and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)