Re: [pcre-dev] Using the Google C++ PCRE code

Author: Matthew Hall
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Using the Google C++ PCRE code
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:47:44AM -0800, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:
> Matthew wrote
> >I just wrote some code of my own which lets you switch between both libs and
> >it wasn't too hard to make it work with each one at once as the API's (in C)
> >were not too different.
>
> Could you generalize and publish that code, please
>
> Ze'ev Atlas

Yeah, the app it is part of is going to be available soon to everybody.
Probably around January or so. Until the app is done I haven't got the
bandwidth to generalize / publish widely. Every spare cycle I have not working
or eating is going into the app itself. ;)

Once the app is ready everybody will be able to get to it. Using the libpcre
and the libcre2 isn't too different though...

https://github.com/marcomaggi/cre2/

Matthew.