Re: [exim-dev] Beginning Release Process for 4.85

Góra strony
Autor: Viktor Dukhovni
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Beginning Release Process for 4.85
On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 01:34:19PM -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:

> There is one new experimental feature, DANE, that we
> would like to see become available to those who might be in a position
> to utilize it.

Still experimental, right? I think it still needs some work. Also
I've updated the ssl_dane library on github a bit, you might want
to pick up the new bits.

I'd like to suggest that the current maintainer of the new DANE
code and I should chat over Skype or similar at a mutually agreeable
time. Get in touch with me off-list.

--
    Viktor.