Re: [exim-dev] Beginning Release Process for 4.85

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Beginning Release Process for 4.85
On 05/11/14 22:06, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 01:34:19PM -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:
>
>> There is one new experimental feature, DANE, that we
>> would like to see become available to those who might be in a position
>> to utilize it.
>
> Still experimental, right? I think it still needs some work. Also
> I've updated the ssl_dane library on github a bit, you might want
> to pick up the new bits.

I think we're too close to release to take any major changes.
The current code has had some months soak time on a production
system; I don't want to discard that. If you want too work
on the code, you could always pull a git tree to do so;
suggested patches would be welcome, particularly if new
regression test cases are included.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy