Re: [exim] Matching An Incoming Mail Address

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Brian Spraker
CC: EXIM mailing list
Subject: Re: [exim] Matching An Incoming Mail Address
On 2014-07-09 at 08:12 -0700, Brian Spraker wrote:
> We need to match an incoming e-mail address.  This e-mail address then has 'forwarder' rules so that if an e-mail comes into this e-mail address, it is distributed out to several others.

Use "errors_to" on the forwarding router, to change the SMTP Envelope
Sender, on the basis that if one of the recipients has an issue, it's
_your_ problem, not the original sender's.

> Therefore, in our out of office reply section of the config, we put something like:

https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/EximAutoReply

See Example 2.
--
My employer, Apcera Inc, is hiring sysadmin; primarily San Francisco:
http://www.apcera.com/jobs/#operations-engineer