[exim] conditional routing

Author: Steve Zeng
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] conditional routing
Greetings!

We have exim 4.63 setup as a smart host for all internal networks. There are 2 types of email clients.

Some clients are allowed to send emails to selected domains
Other clients are allowed to send emails to world wide

I read about relay_to_domains and relay_from_domains but could not figure out how to achieve the conditional routing. Will that work for what I want to do?

Thanks,
Steve Zeng

This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain confidential and privileged materials for the sole use of intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or prohibited nature of the communication.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout thereof.

Learn more about PayPros’® services at www.paypros.com