Re: [exim] Dealing with Authenticated SMTP spam

Author: Ken Simpson
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Dealing with Authenticated SMTP spam
Hi Jasen,

The fast/slow post was from me. I can see that many folks are struggling
with outbound spam; if you need a quick fix because you're blacklisted,
please feel free to use coupon code EXIMISTHEBEST to get three free
"emergency" months with our outbound relay service: http://endsp.am/mcrelay

Regards,
Ken