Re: [exim] Is there any way to get exim to display the exapn…

Author: Warren Baker
To: Ritchie P. Fraser
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Is there any way to get exim to display the exapnded list returned from a pgsql lookup? {Scanned}
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Ritchie P. Fraser
<rpf@???> wrote:

> I have since also tried out your suggestion of using match_domain
>
>           condition     = ${if match_domain{$domain}{+our_sql_maildomains} {yes}{no}}

> but get the following
> $ exim -bh 192.168.0.115
> ...helo and mail from...
> rcpt to: joeblow@???

> So the expansion of +our_sql_maildomains IS calling postgresql AND executing the query AND returning a list of the company domain names AND doing the comparison which is all brilliant, but for whatever reason didn't match the domain :-(

Check out section 6.20
(http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_exim_run_time_configuration_file.html#SECID53)
of the manual on ' Changing list separators'.
Changing that should get you your expected results. Change your
separator to \n so something like the following in your config

domainlist our_sql_maildomains = <\n ${lookup pgsql{.....}}

.warren