Re: [exim] Is there any way to get exim to display the exapn…

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is there any way to get exim to display the exapnded list returned from a pgsql lookup? {Scanned}
Am 12.02.2014 12:01, schrieb Ritchie P. Fraser:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I don't think you were at all rude. In fact, you were consise and provided just the answer I was looking for, and I thank you :-)
>
> I had in the mean time been playing with....
>     condition     = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT name FROM maildomains WHERE name='$domain' AND status='t';}{yes}{no}}
> ...which, if a single match is returned from the database evaluates to true/yes and if no rows returned is evaluated to false/no.

if you can get it too work that way, think different : let the database
do your job

condition = ${if eq{1}{${lookup pgsql{SELECT '1' FROM maildomains WHERE name='${quote_mysql:${domain}}' AND status='t' LIMIT 1;}}}{yes}{no}}

Does the following ...

A=    selects '1' ( for true )  IF  name = $domain

IF $A == 1 return yes

All you need to change is the ${domain} variable, put there what you need to check it against.

You can even have RegExpression in your SQL if pgsql supports it, which is a mighty weapon :)

best regards,
Marius