[exim] Interpreting eximstats output

Author: soumya tr
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Interpreting eximstats output
Hi,

I am trying to understand what does the below given stats infer,

--------------------------------
Grand total summary
-------------------
                                                                  At least
one address
  TOTAL               Volume      Messages   Addresses     Hosts
Delayed       Failed
  Received             406MB      17257
398      15  0.1%    541  3.1%
  Delivered            435MB       14694         14694            193
  Rejects                                9653
803
  Temp Rejects                      15404                              678
--------------------------------

Does the first line means, about 17257 mails were received by the server?
And they were all incoming messages?

Does the 'Delivered' field means total 14694 mails were delivered to mail
boxes? And does this account for both incoming and outgoing? Also does
'Rejects' mean about 9653 mails were rejected [and does this include count
for both incoming and outgoing mails?]

I was trying to find out the total number of inbound/outbound connections,
and the number of mails received/sent. Is there any way I can achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Soumya