Re: [exim] The problem with Free Software

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: exim-users@exim.org users
Subject: Re: [exim] The problem with Free Software
My apologies for approving the posting of this piece of pointless invective. I didn't read it through properly.

Being open source, of course, Allan is quite at liberty to change the code before compiling. Or pay someone to do it, if he thinks that any of the rest of the code is useful. Or use another MTA.