Re: [exim] SBL checks not working

Author: Todd Lyons
To: other
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SBL checks not working
I just wanted to add that if you are a powerdns guy, then I guess what
you did is best for you. However, unbound is simple and ...well...
extremely simple to setup. It also has full DNSSEC support with no
configuration needed. Make sure that your powerdns recursor can do
that, else I would re-consider and recommend unbound.

...Todd